(available to any undergraduate member)
- O.D. Roberts Memorial Scholarship
- Robert D. Lynd Scholarship
- Past Recipients Scholarship
- E. Mayer Maloney Memorial Scholarship
- Horace E. Shackelton Memorial Scholarship
- Wally T. Miller Memorial Scholarship
- Pi Alumni Scholarship
- General Graduate Scholarship *
Scholarships Restricted by Area of Study
* = Graduate Scholarship
(available to undergraduates from the designated chapter)
- Thomas Burns Memorial Scholarship (Eta Chapter)
- Veterans Scholarship (Theta Chapter)
- John C. Carl Scholarship (Theta Chapter)
- Theta Chapter Scholarship
- William C. Hogan Memorial Scholarship (Theta Chapter)
All new members who earn a 3.0 or higher GPA (on a 4.0 scale) during the semester in which they pledge are eligible to receive a $100 scholarship from the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation.
The new member must be initiated as a Brother of Kappa Delta Rho and must be in good standing with the local chapter and the National Fraternity.
All eligible new members are encouraged to complete this application and return it to the Foundation by the deadline of March 1 for Fall New Members, and June 15 for Spring New Members.